Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation at Bray's



My husband Al and I just returned from a wonderful week at Bray’s Island, one of our favorite retreats. It is a beautiful place to relax and find peace in nature, and lucky for us, the weather was fabulous all week! While there, we went on nature walks to learn more about the wildlife at Bray’s and also enjoyed many bike rides around the property. We were able to explore the shrimp pond and we even saw some baby alligators along the way! My family loves having a special place to take our horses as well. One of the highlights of this trip was when my daughter, Erin, came down to ride with us. Exploring the plantation on horseback was so much fun! Family vacations during the summer always make for so many precious memories. I hope you are able to make some of your own this season!

No comments: