Friday, October 9, 2009

Susan Winget Sample Sale!!



Wondering why I posted pictures of this mess?? I wanted everyone to know that we are cleaning out our studio closets – and all of these boxes - full of Christmas cards, kitchen textiles, dinnerware, woven goods and MORE - will be available to you and your friends! We are having a Winget Art sample sale on November 14th.
So, mark you calendars – it will begin at 9 AM and finish when everything is sold. All proceeds will be donated to local charities that are dear to my heart.



ALSO, Hattie’s Antiques of York and local decorator Bonnie Thompson will be offering a variety of antiques, primitives, vintage and seasonal gift items for sale-with a portion of the sale proceeds going to charity. Many of the items are from private collections or estates and have not been for sale in the area.
Items offered include:
-Furniture-tables chest, desk, cupboard-Home decorative items-primitives, quilts, linens, glass,
-Lawn and Garden- chairs, iron, birdhouses, metal-Gift Items- scarves, socks, nightshirts, purses, ornaments
And MUCH MUCH MORE!


We hope to see everyone there! Spread the word!

2 comments:

Sandy McClay said...

Oh this is so unfair! I live all the way across the country! I so would like to be there! I have loved your things for many years! No sale stuff online, huh? Guess next year I will have to be at your place! :)

Kady said...

Surely wish I could have been in the area for your big sale. I do have a cousin who lives in Boone, so maybe you'll have a sale when I get down to visit him. I can hope.