Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Erin Hills


On our trip to Wisconsin to visit Lang Corporation, Jeannie and I were also fortunate to make a special trip to visit our old friend Bob Lang at his new golf course, Erin Hills. Bob was the previous owner of Lang. He was the first to believe in my art and publish it in the Lang calendars. I am delighted that our friendship has remained strong throughout the years, even though he has now moved onto another venture in his life. And wow, what a venture! I was so excited to finally visit Erin Hills, the golf course he has been working on for so many years. The landscape there is truly breathtaking. Bob's artistic eye is evident in the attention to detail found throughout the course and it's clubhouse. Walking the course was inspiring for my own artistic vision. Visit his website to see for yourself, the photos there are only an introduction to the true beauty of Erin Hills!

http://www.erinhills.com

Susan

No comments: