Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving at Winget Farm











I hope that each of you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving with family
and friends! Mine was spent on the farm with family – we had a great
gathering and the day was filled with joyous moments. Thursday morning
Al and I visited his mother with our children. We shared breakfast and
were blessed in the time spent in conversation with her. Then, we
returned home to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner. Over twenty people
gathered in all, including my mother, two brothers and their wives and
children. I cherish the moments when we can all be together in one
place – we shared a lot of fun and of course, a lot of food! The
children spent time roaming the land on the gator and enjoyed loving
on all of the animals. My young nieces especially loved sharing peanut
butter with my son Mac's pigs, Grace and Henry.

I truly have so much to be thankful for, I'm glad that we have a day
devoted to recognizing our many blessings with those we love. I hope
that each of you had a special day of thanksgiving as well!

Susan

No comments: