Thursday, August 27, 2009

Catching Up on the Summer




Hello Friends! I hope that you are all having wonderful summers. My summer has been so busy at home and at work – I have a lot of catch-up blogging to do! This summer I took several trips to Bray’s Island – including one big trip with our extended family. My family, my mother, both of my brother’s families, and a few good friends were all there – 19 people total! We had a great time exploring the reserve, kayaking, horseback riding, and enjoying one another’s company. I’m excited to go back soon to share some of these experiences with my daughter Erin when she returns from the mission field.




3 comments:

missysue said...

your art is absolutely amazing! so glad i found you! thank you for such an inspiring visit ;)

miyase said...

I love you Susan Winget.
I m a big fan of your art.

miyase said...

I love you Susan Winget.
I am a big fan of your art.