Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thank you, Teachers!!

Today is Teacher Appreciation Day! So, I wanted to take a moment to thank all of the teachers that are working hard everyday to make a difference in the lives of our children. Coming from a family of teachers - my mother-in-law, my husband Al, my son Mac, and my daughter-in-law Megan included - I know the sacrifices that teachers make everyday. It is truly a profession of love and I am humbled by the dedication and selflessness of the great teachers I have come to know personally. I cannot say enough about how vital teachers are to our communities - thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Stephanie, a designer at the studio, made the following video to show appreciation to her daughter Genevieve's 1st Grade teacher Mrs. Nichols. She is one of the wonderful teachers at Mt. Gallant Elementary School in Rock Hill, South Carolina.

Check it out!

No comments: