Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas 2011


I just downloaded my pictures from the holidays and wanted to share a few! We had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by family and friends.

Jacob, Erin, and Al looking bright-eyed on Christmas morning.

Erin finishing up her quilt for Mary on Christmas Eve.

Megan showing Mary her new quilt. I am so proud of Erin's talent!!

Al and I gave Mary her first Jeep!

Cousins! Mary was all smiles sitting with Rachel and Sarah.

Getting some sugar from her Aunt Carol and cousin Suzanne.

Toni and George brought Erin's favorite - fried turkey! Her face says it all :)

Sweet Mary on our trip to Brays after Christmas.

Mary with her daddy, Mac.

Mary with her Uncle Sam.

She has this guy wrapped around her finger...

Can you guess who the star of our holiday was!??
I hope you all have a blessed 2012! Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

I really like your work. I have been trying to get in the licensing business but to no avail. I appreciate you sharing your photos. Have a great new year!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures, and that sweet Mary! Wheels already?! Artistry runs in your family.