Sunday, May 6, 2012

Me-Oh-My... for Strawberry Pie!!


This week is dedicated to all of my fellow strawberry lovers!! All week I will be posting some of our favorite strawberry recipes :)

You see, every year when strawberry season comes we can bet on Mary Beth stopping by The Peach Stand on her way to the studio and bringing us a beautiful basket of strawberries. Yum!


We love these little red treasures... and our families love them too. Here is Stephanie's daughter a few years back enjoying one right off the vine! Who knew eating strawberries could be so cute?


We love to eat them... and to paint them too!


First up, Audrey is sharing a Strawberry Pie recipe from one of her dear friends, Jessica. And this is a grandmother's recipe... so you know it's good!! The recipe can be found on her friend Jessica's blog - Kettler Cusine.


A note from Audrey:
Hi friends! I saw this recipe on my girlfriend's blog and had to try it! She is an amazing cook so I knew it would not disappoint... and I was right! This recipe is quick, easy, and delicious. I followed the recipe exactly and used Annie's pie crust. Oh, and I also used orange liquor in my whipped cream - only because that's what I had on hand. Sweet and fresh, this pie is perfect for the warmer temps that are coming our way. Yum, yum, and yum. Enjoy!!




2 comments:

Krystal Kats said...

That looks scrumptious Susan. I only started liking strawberries a few years ago. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

YUM!