Thursday, July 31, 2008

Photos of the Farm



Yesterday I walked around our house and took some photos. There are so many beautiful flowers in bloom - I wanted to share some of the images with you all! I love seeing the black-eyed susans grow in bunches each summer and I was lucky enough to catch some lovely yellow butterflies in my pictures as well. And how could I resist snapping some shots of our beautiful horses, Gusto and Fia to share? The summer heat is easy to grumble about this year in North Carolina but it is hard to complain when you stop and take time to notice all of the beauty around us! All of the flowers and creatures around our farm inspire me daily… you may even see one of these images in a painting soon!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I have the same butterfly bush with the same kind of butterfly fluttering around in my yard. Nothing is more inspirational than the beauty all around us that God has created!